Monday, September 13, 2010

willow tree Yeah Water Gone with the Wind

willow tree Yeah Water Gone with the Wind, drizzle sprinkled Young, the Dragon King's Men price yo save the 10,000 people! Water God Goddess sweet water door, O my God Drainage years, the Dragon King's Men price yo save the 10,000 people! Buddha jade book Jade Emperor's order, mother's Sheng Guanyin bottle, Jade Lo Price yo, save 10,000 people! Shao-ping suddenly had to suddenly sank mm pitch this sorrow all herve leger the farmer is actually desperate cries Yeah! He tiptoed quietly left the well side. Shao-ping is not even thought of reading, and then a person on the road, barefoot in front of film aimlessly walked to the village hh Masterpiece dream, the perfect novel, so whenever there was the idea of it, I have some fear, fear of bad writing, fear of crushing my dream to make the fantasy. But, the reality is that I have stayed at home for two and a half of the , had no job, is eat the bread of idleness Neets, novel but it herve leger dress seems do not see is edited by hope.
no alternative but to pen to paper to write pleasure and pain, the most painful is to play the key link, and sometimes have the urge to take his head against a wall. Every time there is this impulse, but fortunately not on suddenly remembered their high insurance, This idea was discarded. all roses, so far, write 20 million words, I Shi Xin Wei. early, also had editorial recommendation, the result was granted a pass children, from what fame and fortune are no longer mixed disturbance, as one of the things I mm written purely for many years to complete herve leger bandage dress my dream. before Soon Huanjianshumeng editor left me a Q number, let me contact him. then talk through some phase, editor sent me a signed contract, and replaces them with the title back to the original era comes a bit late? or despair for too long I was so nervous numb? Yeah, well, as long as the contract, and will have the chance to be recommended, as if it might be some popular. although not too much excitement and joy, or a little bit happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment