Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I lost continue to wait on you

I lost continue to wait on you, look you, one day I direction is to the library and suddenly see that although only seen one side, herve leger dress but etched in my mind figure, with a smile,

asked.
Do you have something to find me? warm, herve leger bandage dress and too bad to take the initiative, I would not like this person does not give others the impression that, I thought to myself. In fact,

just found him, already Fei Xia Fei on the cheek, a good such as the impression that I had never spoken to the initiative and a boy, and he said so much.
2005 年 1 月 1 (today refresh the text before and found so many pieces confiscated tail, is really too can not forgive)
Mammon and the Archer by O. Henry
Old Anthony Rockwall, retired manufacturer and proprietor of Rockwall's Eureka Soap, looked out the library window of his Fifth Avenue mansion and grinned. His neighbor to the

right - the aristocratic clubman, G. Van Schuylight Suffolk-Jones - came out to his waiting motor-car, wrinkling a contumelious nostril, as usual, at the Italian renaissance

sculpture of the soap palace's front elevation.
ll make his Dutch nose turn up any higher. pieces of the welkin herve leger on the Kansas prairies.
the old man laid aside his newspaper, looked at him with a kindly grimness on his big, smooth, ruddy countenance, rumpled his mop of white hair with one hand and rattled the

keys in his pocket with the other.
, his, who was as full of unexpected-nesses as a girl at her first party.

No comments:

Post a Comment