Thursday, August 26, 2010

I called a voice: speaking

I called a voice: speaking, robbery ah, a steamed bun to one U.S. dollar, O death, how do you not? my curse Sound is a cash, doing all they shouted: that bread I want, and that thousands of dollars to buy a bread enough? Christian LouboutinI hh
I would not finish on the shoes found in countless flying towards my face to, vaguely heard someone say, several thousand renminbi also want to buy bread, cockroach feces are not buy. P90X I would suffer after a few embarrassing escape the crowd, ready to be used for food where the yuan. confusion, I have gone through a construction site and found a dead man hanging tower crane, With common sense, needless to say, certainly is branded as In such cases when the crowd of people packed in, but today only one woman leading a child crying in front of Tower Crane on the body. Moncler I went up to ask a question case, the original suicide is not a migrant brothers , but the building where the developer. I shook my head and went to look for my food. more forward, more and more bodies found in roadside are suicidal, there are many people who normally is a splendid, especially the real estate sector up to death, some people I dined with them, why should they commit suicide ah? finally I arrived at the entrance of securities companies, I found stock the company closed the door, all the glass windows were smashed, a run-down, is simply the ruins, I thought to myself: bad, securities companies are bankrupt, my funds and stocks how to do, Is China's economy finished , my money, I'm not married, I have parents to support ah! I suddenly screaming in pain together.

No comments:

Post a Comment