Tuesday, August 31, 2010

From that day Wenzhou people know How much was spent in total

From that day, Wenzhou people know, How much was spent in total, 100 thousand yuan yuan. Later, Wang Zhentao own in the presence of dozens of news media, said: Tang Haipeng this plan worth 3 million yuan. Then Wang Zhentao intend to Wenzhou appear again soon, please Michelle Reis. But I suggest that, at a time in the winter, the effect will be discounted, we are waiting for the Chinese New Year, to investment is also difficult, not to mention doing business outside the National People's Congress did not come back.

He agrees, so please in the first lunar month on the 16th meeting will be held in Wenzhou Michelle Reis and Investment Conference. I gave him a plan, is invited to Michelle Reis e Ma Street, Wenzhou, Also advertise in newspapers also. A result, the five horses that day than watching the Lantern Street Festival is to the whole street was cordoned off, light traffic police and security officers at more than 200. Now the Well, thank you listen to my long-winded, I stop here, to say something I Xiabu Qu, because arbitrarily throw a pole over me dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment